Certified Nursing Assistant
The Primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accorance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of California.
- Preferred: Training & experience in skilled nursing facility
Licensed Vocational Nurse
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services or Nurse Supervisor to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- Must have a minimum, six(6) months training and experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Must possess a current, unencubered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in California.
Nursing Supervisor (RN)
The primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern our facility and as may be directed by the Administrator and the Medical Director, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Maintain an acceptable standard of nursing practice and professional decorum.
- Be courteous, considerate and cooperative when communicating with all facility staff, residents, and public.
- Promote and maintain good public relations on behalf of the facility.
- Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations governing long term care nursing facilities.
- Knowledge and implementation of the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Direct and assist Licensed Nurses in clinical performances areas.
- Perform function and responsibilities of Assistant Director of Nursing Services on the day shift as directed.
- Reach appropriately to emergencies and disaster situations.
- Notify Administrator and/or Director of Nursing Services of any serious situation requiring administrative direction.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Nursing Services.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the Administrator due to facility needs.
- Possess a current valid California RN license
- At least one year experience in long geriatric nursing care, and experience and/or training preferred.