We would like to update all of our families, friends and loved ones. As you know the facility is now open for visitations however there are some requirements that we must follow according the Pasadena Public Health.
As of this date we have no new cases of Covid-19:
- You must wear a surgical mask
- Questions will be asked regarding your vaccination status
- If you come on a weekly basis or more often than you will have to have a negative test weekly. We will help you with that requirement
- You must schedule your appointment as at this time since we only have one visitation room.
- If you would like to visit virtually please let us know
- And as always you can call and ask how your loved one is doing.
We will continue to keep you updated on a weekly basis to provide you with any new developments.
Have a happy 4th of July!